Monday, July 14, 2008

On Sale: Saja's sapphire dress


My friend Devina possesses an enviable eclectic bohemian style that would be difficult for anyone else to pull off. She wears embroidered skirts and colorful patterned dresses, adding layers of scarves, necklaces, dangling earrings, stockings, fun shoes, which--topped off with her mane of luxuriously long hair--make her look like some fashionable and exotic gypsy. That's why I thought of her as soon as I saw this gorgeous Saja sapphire dress. My love for the brand is no secret, and although I didn't get a chance to check out the boutique during my recent trip to NYC, thankfully some online retailers carry select items. This silk dress, in an intensely blue hue with detailed black embroidery, reminds me of Devina's whimsical sense of style. I could totally see her accessorizing this with her signature necklaces and black lace stockings. The embroidered collar and scalloped hemline are my favorite details about the dress, which gives off such a charming boho appeal.

No comments: