Thursday, July 31, 2008

Affordable & stylish jelly flats


I happily wore jelly flats when I was in the seventh grade, but lately I've noticed that the trend is making a comeback. This time around, I did not embrace it, but after spotting these Melissa gold zig zag jelly flats, I'm sold.

You can hardly tell that these are incredibly affordable $37 jelly shoes. The intricate zig zag pattern shows off a little skin and keeps your feet cool, which is perfect for hot weather. And I'm a big fan of shoes in metallic gold or silver, because they're so eye-catching and pretty much match with anything in your closet. And as you all know, I'm all for wearing flat shoes in favor of heels, so just think how comfortable this pair will be for running errands or rushing to work! If more jelly shoes looked like this, I'd jump on the bandwagon immediately.

No comments: