Thursday, July 17, 2008

The LBD gone organic


Ever since LBDs have emerged as the go-to dress nowadays, I've been on the lookout for a stunner I can wear to an upcoming cocktail gathering. I don't think I have to look any further after discovering this Bombay dress by Larsen Gray, the vision of designers Nora Caliguri (a former Project Runway contestant) and Rachelyn Porter. Technically, the color of the dress is navy, but after studying the picture closely, I'm pretty sure it's almost as dark as black. The tube dress comes with cuffs slipping off your arms, conveying that much desired aura of careless sexiness. And a thick metallic gold strap crosses over your collarbones and draws attention to your neck and shoulders. But best of all, Larsen Gray is known as a chic and eco-friendly brand. I'm even happier knowing this dress is as organic as my daily breakfast cereal!

No comments: