Friday, July 18, 2008

On Sale: J.Crew's glittery shorts



Lately I've been living in my Citizens of Humanity jean shorts, which are stretchy, comfortable, and most importantly, have a flattering cut. It's got me thinking about the versatility of shorts and how, in southern California at least, you see women getting away with shorts in fancy restaurants or upscale nightclubs. That's one reason why I like J.Crew's glitter dot linen shorts. These shorts are given an upgrade with cute cuffs and scattered gold dots that add a bit of sparkle to the fabric. The natural color means that the shorts match just about anything, and can be dressed down with flats and a tank top or dressed up with a collared blouse and jewelry. My personal tip? I often tuck my shirts into my shorts to better display my waistline, as well as give the outfit a tad more formality. The formula always seems to work!

No comments: