Thursday, July 31, 2008

Discount Spotlight: A gray T-shirt with a twist


I don't know about you, but I'm always on the lookout for a great T-shirt, the kind that is super casual and comfy but still fashionable. This Byce & Bouji T-shirt comes in soft gray with a scoop neck and cap sleeves. The longer shape and clever twisted overlay, which crosses over one shoulder, elevate the style factor. This is the kind of shirt you could throw on when you're in a rush and get away with. I'd top it off with sleek Oliver Peoples sunglasses (my latest "it" item topping my long list of must-haves) and the perfect worn-in jeans for a relaxed weekend look.

The shirt clocks in at $125 but with a 30% off discount code, you may have money left over for those sweet shades. Enter SHOPBB at checkout to take advantage!

No comments: