Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Victoria's Secret preppy blazer


I never thought I'd want to buy outerwear from the Victoria's Secret Pink collection, but their new prep blazer is so Gossip Girl and prep school-inspired, I can't help but fall in love. In soft, comfy, almost PJ-like cotton, the two-button blazer comes in gray or navy with sharp contrasting trim. The decorative crest on the front pocket and double stripes on one arm make it so collegiate, and you can easily take the blazer from the bedroom (flannel PJ pants, T-shirt) to the great outdoors (dark jeans, scarf). You can't beat the price at $58...and you will absolutely love how cozy this feels!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello can you tell me where can i buy this blazer, i don't find it and i love it very much. thank you

Anonymous said...

If you are still looking I am selling mine- navy size small

sugartoes0216@yahoo.com

let me know

Buy Women Leather Coats said...

nice post