Sunday, November 11, 2007

My New Love, Saja

My encounter with Saja was purely accidental, the kind that makes me believe it was totally meant to be. I was browsing through some obscure website and came across a photo of a model in a Saja design. I was instantly attracted. After some research, I discovered that Yoo Lee is Saja's designer and that the brand was chosen from among 350 competing lines to be displayed in the Henri Bendel New York front window. There's a Saja flagship store in New York City's Nolita neighborhood (lucky New Yorkers!). For those of us who can't make it out there, Saja is sold at over 300 stores throughout the USA as well as in Puerto Rico, Canada, French West Indies, Spain, England, Ireland, Japan, and Indonesia. I'm still waiting to hear back from a Saja representative who promised me a list of southern California-area boutiques selling Saja. Exciting!

Here are some of my favorites from their Fall 2007 collection. I don't have the prices for all of them, but make sure to check out the Saja website for more. You can special order directly from their New York store if they have the item in stock!


Printed silk chiffon dress, $350
100% Cotton Long Cardigan, $100 (it's also available in Red,
Bright Blue, Dusty Purple, Cream, and Stripe)
Reversible Obi-Belt (Black/Brown), $295



Grey Jumper, $255
Silk Chiffon Sapphire Dress, $370


Two-Button Dress, $245 (also available in dark charcoal
and black)



Beaded Chiffon Top, $370
100% Cotton Turtleneck, $105
Wool Short, $185


Full Length Strapless Chiffon Gown, $525 (available in other
colors as well and in knee length)
Cardigan, $120




I'd be interested in knowing if anybody else has come across Saja, since it's not exactly a household name...yet. If you know of a boutique or store that sells Saja, please let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We sell Saja at Habitat in Kansas City. Dresses will be online soon. www.habitatshoes.com.