Monday, December 15, 2008

On Sale: Ed Hardy's shin boots


I'm going to take this opportunity to express how much I love my Ed Hardy shin boots, which I've blogged about in the past. I wore them for the first time to the office the other day (thank God for workplaces that allow us to dress pretty much however we want!) and got an avalanche of really nice compliments. Of course, there was a smattering of glitter on the floor when I got up to leave, and some other people in the building (who must adhere to stricter dress codes) gave me strange looks in the elevator, but I was so excited to show off my awesome shoe purchase! It has recently come to my attention that the boots, in this brown version on the left, are on sale, about $30 less than when I bought them at the Wild Pair store. So if you're itching for a new pair of stylin' kicks, hurry and snatch them up before they're all sold out!

No comments: