Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dressing for Vegas


Since I'm planning on a trip to Vegas sometime early next year, I've been on the lookout for some Sin City-appropriate clothes. I was staggered when I walked into Divine boutique and spotted this Ema Savahl corset dress hanging on the rack. This lovely beige version on the left is nice, but my top pick is the version in black with taupe-colored detailing and crystals, which I couldn't find a picture of anywhere on the web. The contrast of the two colors--dark and light--make the dress that much more outstanding. Although Ema Savahl's creations are often worn by celebs like Paris Hilton, who favor the flashy, showy designs, I think this dress is the perfect blend of sexy and unique. Its shape gives the wearer a lovely babydoll figure, and the heavy Swarovski appliques and swirling pattern make you stand out in a crowd. It's a dress I'd definitely wear to party hardy in Vegas or even on my next birthday... it's never too early to start planning, right!?

No comments: