Thursday, December 18, 2008

A long-sleeved minidress


On this model, this Savee Couture floral minidress looks a little sexier than I envision it on myself--what with her tan, blonde hair, and cleavage! But when I saw it, I was instantly attracted to the Japanese-style cherry blossoms print and how the colors--beige, pink, green and black--looked so striking together. I think this could be a fun piece to play around with, especially since I rarely wear floral patterns. I also have a thing for minidresses with long sleeves, which I think adds a nice balance of modesty to an otherwise skin-baring outfit. 

You can find a collection of amazing Savee Couture dresses at ShopLAOnline.com. While you're there, be sure to check out these other fab designers: *Sky Dresses, *Ella Moss, *Frankie B Denim, and *LaROK Leggings & Tops.

No comments: