Friday, October 31, 2008

Ed Hardy's shin boots


As soon as I set foot for the first time into the Wild Pair store (owned by Bakers Shoes), I saw the display of Ed Hardy shoes up front and made a beeline for these shin boots. I was torn between the black "Love Kills" style or the silver/white "Geisha" one, but eventually went with the latter (after contemplating the purchase of both... I mean, they did have a 15% off discount if you bought any two Ed Hardy items!). The lace-up boots are super comfortable--just like my Converse sneakers, except decorated with crazy glitter and funky art. The circumference is also perfect for my calves: they're not too loose, always a problem whenever I buy a new pair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this boots

Emmett Travis said...

Grateful for ssharing this