Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The best fall bootie


The hottest little shoe for fall I've seen yet is this Norland Scalloped high heel bootie by L.A.M.B. Gorgeous black suede is embellished with bold red stitching and layers of petals down the front. That towering 4.5" covered heel is tall--especially for me, a self-professed comfy flats girl--but for a shoe this beautiful, I'd happily suffer any pain. Too bad the price tag, at $425, is hard to swallow. I've been on the lookout for a good copycat and the online Topshop boutique offers the Sicily Frill boot, which is a watered down version with less frills, zero topstitching, and is priced at a far more affordable $135. Unfortunately, other discerning customers must have snatched it up already because it's completely sold out on the website. If you know of any similar shoes, please let me know!

No comments: