Monday, October 13, 2008

Paris Hilton's new look


I was pleasantly surprised by what Paris Hilton wore to a screening party of her new MTV show, "My New BFF", especially since I had my eye on that dress earlier! Usually I disagree with Paris' fashion choices but for the past year, she has showed up to events in sophisticated dresses by some well-loved designers, such as Alice + Olivia, and this pretty navy Nanette Lepore Magic Wand dress is one of my favorites yet. The dress features heavy black beading, delicate flutter sleeves, and a flirty cutout neckline. With her long tan legs, black pumps, and signature red carpet pout, Paris still manages to make this feminine dress look a little sexy. I love this new girly-yet-coy look she's pulling off so well, and for the first time, I wouldn't mind borrowing some clothes from her closet.

(Photo courtesy of Getty Images)

No comments: