Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Venturing out in the lattice boots


Because of my own personal vendetta against typical club attire, I make it a mini mission to try and explore other options when going out on the town. I'm still in the process of figuring out an outfit that is comfortable yet fashionable, and sexy without looking skanky or showing too much skin. But for one of my recent nights out, I decided to try my lovely Urban Outfitters lattice boots! They're such a crazy pair of statement shoes that I kept the rest simple--a black silk tank with scattered silver rhinestones, and my fave Citizens of Humanity denim shorts. I know the lattice boots look absolutely outrageous, but the truth is they only take 1-2 minutes to lace up. Another plus? The 2-inch heel means it's totally comfy and perfect for dancing all night in!

No comments: