Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Splurge of the Month: Nanette Lepore's Sin Sling Dress


I've had my eye on this Nanette Lepore Sin Sling dress ever since I first saw it on the rack, and I finally caved and bought it in anticipation of a family friend's wedding. While I ended up wearing a different dress to the wedding, I'm sure I'll come up with an excuse to wear this gorgeous creation somewhere else. With a sweetheart neckline and empire waist, the party frock exudes pretty femininity, but the splashy flowery print keeps it from seeming boring. In vibrant hues of red, purple, and magenta, and contrasting black trim, the dress is perfect for occasions ranging from fall weddings (paired with the right strappy shoes) to formal work functions (under a fitted blazer and sleek black pumps). I love the bold statement just one beautiful, fitted dress can make, and Nanette Lepore always delivers in that department!

No comments: