Friday, August 29, 2008

The hunt for the birthday dress begins!


So my birthday is fast approaching and of course the most important thing on my mind is what to wear for that special day! Since I've been wearing my fave Pencey dress nonstop to go out, I figure that my bday is a good time to treat myself to a brand new frock. I was idly browsing online in my search for the perfect one when this Larsen Gray dress in lovely lipstick red practically screamed my name from Revolve Clothing's site. Though it doesn't come cheap, at least I can applaud the fact that the brand is well-known for making organic and fashionable clothing. The silhouette may be simple (a look I'm totally digging nowadays), but it'll be fun to dress up the sweetheart neckline with a standout statement necklace and choose the right accessories for the perfect bday outfit.

No comments: