Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Snapping up Szohr's simple style


Though I'm a huge devotee of clothes with ruffles, embellishments, and lace, I'll always respect simplicity, especially when a celeb like Gossip Girl's Jessica Szohr can pull the look off so well. While attending a recent movie screening of "The House Bunny," gorgeous Jessica pulled on a simple white tee and fitted blue jeans...and I think she looks amazing! Of course she topped off her outfit with a few fierce accessories, like pointy black pumps, a black clutch, bracelets, and her outstanding gush of long dark hair. I'm itching to get down to the basics and try out Jess's ensemble. The foundation of her laidback 'fit is definitely that semi-sheer white tee--fitted but comfortable. For a high quality plain tee, I'd rely on James Perse. The brand's vintage V-neck tee in supersoft cotton is a great buy and will give me a headstart on Jessica's uncomplicated style.

(Photo credit to Getty Images)

No comments: