Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A hippie-ish peacock hairclip


I usually wear my straight hair down--nothing special, nothing fancy. But that hairstyle totally bores me and I always find myself wishing I could dress it up a little bit, make the daily routine a tad more interesting. That's why I'm attracted to this whimsical peacock hairclip by Ra Creations. With a single eye-catching peacock feather in radiant emerald green and blue, an African-beaded thread, and a gold-plated charm, the pretty hair accessory easily clips onto a strand and cascades down your hair. The hairclip gives off such a great hippie vibe too--it'd mesh well with a pair of ragged denim shorts and a tie-dye T-shirt at some music festival a la Woodstock! For a more modern day take, I'd pair the peacock feather with a girly summer dress and fringed boots, in keeping with the earthy '70s theme.

1 comment:

Hi, I'm Ely. said...

hi there! i just found your blog today and am completely in love! soo much eye candy for me here with all of the amazing pics you post!

i hope you dont mind me linking you and adding to my blog roll =]