Monday, June 23, 2008

The sweet and sexy LBD





















To be honest, I really don't need anymore black dresses in my wardrobe. I have enough to last me throughout my twenties, but after spotting this DSquared LBD, I'm thinking it can never hurt to have too many, right? What's so amazing about this dress is its unique double-layer bodice. While you've got a flattering sweetheart neckline (which reminds me a bit of Rach's dress) and twisted bow on top (a sweet feminine touch...take a closer look to fully appreciate it!), the inner layer is a mesh corset for a snug and sexy fit. The empire waistline, slim skirt, and stretchy wool blend fabric seem like they were all designed to make you look your best. I love how the twisted bow and sexy silhouette merge into a sweet, slightly edgy LBD.

No comments: