Monday, May 12, 2008

The Summer Dress


Every summer I'm focused on finding the perfect summer dress, the kind that transports you to the beach of some exotic island just by wearing it! I'm always on the lookout for a dress that is unfussy, elegant and versatile. When I flipped through the pages of bebe's summer catalog, I was immediately attracted to the Sexy Fit Minidress. A simple, curve-hugging silhouette is accented by a deep ruffled V-neck and hemline without exaggerated frou frou. At $129, the dress comes in summer cocoa, tropical punch and white. I can totally see myself wearing this summery frock paired with the appropriate accessories (I'm thinking gladiator sandals, a long necklace, and sparkly wristlet, perfect for dancing the night away somewhere in the Maldives)!

No comments: