Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Jude Law...with Kimberly Stewart???



I just had to post about this juicy bit of celebrity news. The Sun has a story about Jude Law (one of my former favorite actors) making out with Kimberly Stewart, with the photos to prove it!

I feel a little bad for Jude. He's slipping from the radar, slightly balding (I mention this because of how his golden good looks were so hyped up in the media), and he had so much potential! His looks and his career started to go downhill after his relationship with Sienna Miller ended for good. I guess that's what you get when you cheat on Sienna with your children's nanny!

I always thought he was an impeccable dresser (for a guy), but even that has faltered a bit since his Sienna Miller days. Here's a picture of one of my favorite Jude outfits, a long time ago at the premiere of Cold Mountain.

(Credit to Getty Images and DListed)

No comments: