Friday, May 9, 2008

Pining for Pencey



Gee, thanks a lot Leighton. As if you don't already make me spend hard-earned money on the fabulous clothes you wear as Gossip Girl's Blair Waldorf, now I want to buy YOUR own clothes as well! Leighton Meester was spotted at the Tribeca Film Festival in a hot and very un-Blair-like dress. I love how Leighton was bold enough to wear this Pencey dress that flaunts her curves and long legs! The outfit was certainly a refreshing change from Blair's patterned tights and preppy cardigans.

With distinctive bustier detail and a pleated cummerbund, this Pencey dress is divine on Leighton. I want it but at $380, I may not be able to afford any Starbucks for several months (plus, I need to hit up the gym in order to pull off this skintight silhouette). While Leighton looks marvelous in the olive green and white color combo, the dress also comes in blush pink. Find the dress at Shopbop.

(Image of Leighton from Getty Images)

No comments: