Thursday, July 3, 2008

Fallon's delinquent case


At first I wondered about the appeal of Fallon's delinquent case. After all, the little purse was made specifically with a cigarette holder inside to stash your smokes. Although I am not a smoker, I wouldn't mind having this brushed brass case with its cool pendants and attached chain. I'd bring it along instead of a purse or clutch for a night at the club and use the compartment inside to hold my important cards (driver's license, credit cards), cash, a few sticks of gum, and--depending on how much space there is--my cell phone. The case makes a cool and edgy accessory slung across your shoulder, just like a statement piece of jewelry; plus, you won't have to worry about holding onto your purse while you're dancing the night away at the latest nightclub.

No comments: