Friday, July 2, 2010

Prtty Peaushun: A girl's secret weapon

Photobucket

Photobucket
Every summer, I go on a mini health kick - working out at the gym, hiking on weekends, trying (often failing) to resist my favorite treats. Despite these efforts, I don't mind a little help every now and then! That's why I was so excited to receive a sample of Prtty Peaushun Skin Tight body lotion.

Created by makeup artist Bethany Karlyn, who has used the same formula on her celebrity clients for years, the lotion contains subtle light-reflecting particles to give skin a shimmery glow, even out skin tone and enhance muscle tone. The lotion is made of natural plant extracts and delicious-sounding ingredients like jojoba gel, pomelo wax, avocado oil and green tea extract. After smoothing it onto my calves, I instantly noticed a difference - the lotion seemed to infuse my skin with a radiant, totally flattering sheen. The proof? When I recently sashayed into a party sporting denim shorts and Prtty Peaushun-enhanced stems, my friend asked, "Have you been doing yoga or something?" Well, yes, but thanks to Prtty Peaushun, I've got a secret weapon in the bag.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

this sounds awesome! thanks for the tip xx

camerafilmroll said...

It's funny but I really like the packaging!

o said...

ooo im quite intrigued with this product. sounds amazing!

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

Audacious Allure said...

Wow that sounds amazing! Where can you purchase this? Sephora?

kimian55 said...

Hahaha... i'm a guy but I think it sounds great lol.. Where can you get it?


Hey please check out my site http://topten10most.blogspot.com/
its about top ten 10 things. Its still new but hope you find something interesting