Sunday, February 8, 2009

Thank You!


I'd like to thank Gerri from the lovely Shoes Around the Globe blog who kindly honored me with this lovely award!

"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award."

In appreciation and acceptance of this award, I'd like to tag 8 blogs which I think are absolutely wonderful!

Here are the Fabulous Blog Rules:
1.) Put logo on your blog or post
2.) Nominate 8 which you think are fabulous
3.) Be sure to link your nominees within your post
4.) Let them know that they received this award by commenting on their blog
5.) Share the love and link to the person from whom you received y
our award!

Style Sophisticate gives the Proximidade award to the following:
Tropico Station: A Glendale Blog -- This isn't a fashion-related blog, but I was so happy to discover this site after moving to Glendale! It's been very helpful in finding and evaluating local establishments, so if you live in the area, make sure to visit it!
Fashion Is Spinach -- I love this site which always has something interesting and fresh to say about fashion in general.
Fashionologie -- Full of fashion-related information with a great minimalist layout and pictures!
Behind The Seams -- I absolutely love her look. She has a fabulous fashion sense, and is so creative with her DIY pieces.
Young, Broke, and Fabulous -- She has a little of everything on her blog, from entertainment news to good bargains to tons of awesome fashion posts!
Girly Style Memo -- A plethora of lovely and whimsical pictures.
XYZ Style -- I recently discovered her blog! Her fashion aesthetic is super cool and I found myself agreeing with so many of her thoughts on fashion.
Brook & Lyn -- Another recent blog discovery. I covet so many of her clothes and looking at her blog is dangerous as it makes me want to shop even more! I'm completely in love with this blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my...Thank you so very much for the compliment! I'm so glad we connected.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for nominating us/linking us! you're a sweetie :)