Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's red

Photobucket

Photobucket

Red is my all-time favorite color, so Valentine's Day was a good opportunity to dig this old Karta dress out and pair it with my boots of the moment from Guess. I absolutely love the jeweled detail at the waist and the long sleeves on this dress. 

On another note, I get to go on a mini cruise later this week for work! I'm incredibly excited, crossing my fingers for sunny skies, and imagining myself on the deck of the ship in nautical stripes and windblown hair...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

mini cruise for work? damn lucky.
I've never been on a cruise you will have to take lots of pictures and let us know how it was.

Unknown said...

that dress is fab!! love it with the tights and boots! HOT!!!

Gerri Ward said...

Oh my gosh, you look solely amazing!
I luv the dress and your boots are incredible. Your ensembles are always sooo chic and elegant! I can't wait to see what you wear on your cruise !!!!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS. that dress is exquisite! and paring them with those boots is incredible! j'adore ur style!

wyldegirl15 said...

omg, your so lucky! great outfit btw, the boots are so awesome

Savory Tart Recipes said...

Thank you ffor this