Thursday, August 25, 2011

Blown away

Photobucket

As previously mentioned, I'm not extremely beauty savvy, but I'm on a quest to change that! Take blow dryers for example. Up until recently, I thought all of them were one and the same. When Misikko offered me their HANA Air Premiere Hair Dryer, one of their best hair dryers, I shrugged, thinking it was just another fancy-looking tool that wouldn't make a difference in my daily hair routine (15-second shampoo, 20-second rinse, hasty blow dry into a semi-presentable state, dash to work, repeat next day).

Then one morning, in a hurry to get to the office, I plugged in the HANA dryer, flipped on a switch and after 10 minutes of the sleek black machine purring and whirring away, found my hair was almost completely dry. I have never - and I mean, never - dried my hair so quickly since growing it long in high school! And miraculously, my tresses looked shiny and smooth, bouncy and full of volume. Today marks my two-month anniversary using this elite salon blow dryer, and I've since thrown out my old one (no offense, Conair, but you didn't stand a chance).

Thank you, Misikko, not only for the dryer, but for forever changing the way I look at beauty tools!

3 comments:

Apriljoy said...

I know exactly how you feel when it comes to hair tools! I thought all hair straighteners were the same until I got my GHD. Now I can't go back to anything else! :)

Joanna said...

I've had the same blow dryer for 7 years haha. I definitely need a new one!

Lucidity said...

Good sharee