Friday, April 22, 2011

Get lucky with 7 For All Mankind! (Psst... I'm hosting)

Photobucket

If you're not into free cocktails, sick beats and complimentary gift bags, 7 For All Mankind's summer soiree probably won't interest you. But if sifting through racks of slouchy silk shorts and summery cropped pants on a Saturday afternoon appeals to you, stop by 7 For All Mankind's Robertson store next Saturday, April 30th. The premium denim brand, along with Lucky magazine, kindly invited me to help provide styling advice and host the soiree, where their freshly arrived summer collection will be available. Please come by, shop, sip a tasty libation - or three - and say hello!

When: Saturday, April 30th
Time: 2:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Where: 7 For All Mankind, 100 S. Robertson Blvd, Los Angeles

Photobucket

3 comments:

marC said...

I feel bad for missing out on this event, but as you know, I was just "a little early" to the party (wrote about it on my blog). I'm sure you will be a fabulous host, Tiff!

Niki said...

Really impressed! Everything is very, very clear, open is a description of the problem. It contains the information.
http://www.vegilt.com
christian louboutin

Mens Clothing Online said...

too bad I missed the event and didn't get any freebies.