Sunday, January 31, 2010

PH8 party





















(PH8 jacket/dress, F21 tights, Kenneth Cole boots)

Checking out all the new clothes at the PH8 store in Beverly Center made me want to run to the nearest gym and sign up for a membership. Almost.

I headed over to PH8 yesterday to attend their in-store party, where they were offering refreshments (mm...Godiva chocolate), free gifts with purchase and a tantalizing 25% off everything in the store. After hauling tons of stuff into the dressing room and spending way too long in there, I wanted to live in their sexy, flattering workout gear - stretchy, tight pants, little shorts at just the right length, sleek reversible jackets in colors like neon yellow and hot pink. What I love about the clothes is that every single piece is so versatile; I can easily see myself wearing the same jacket to the gym and out to dinner. Everything is functional yet trendy, sporty yet glam, ideal for the woman with an active lifestyle. I particularly fell in love with this zip front dress/jacket with side ruching detail (above in gray). Perfect incentive to work out!

10 comments:

Friend in Fashion said...

You look adorable sweetie!

Adore those booties :)

www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
xx

The Little Fashion Treasury said...

Hi Tiffany!
HOw are you doing this morning?

I remember your post about PH8 a few weeks ago!
And you look adorable especially in these eyecatching red tights!

Have a beautiful day ahead!

Neekoh said...

Haha, to the gym AND to dinner? Talk about multi-tasker! I do love the dress you have on though. I'd wear it out to work, to the movies, lounging around on weekends... well, anywhere but the gym :P It's simply too cute for the gym, I think.

Me said...

Damn, girl, still lookin' FRESH!! ;)

Btw, did you get my last email? I still haven't received anything from them! I don't know why it should be takin' them this long *sigh* :(
Did the others get their jacket yet?

It's not your fault or anything, but they suck!

Thumbelina Fashionista said...

Lovely dress/coat!

How do you say "PH8"? Is it "P H" and "8"? Or is it pronounced as one word?

MELISSA Z. said...

I've just discovered your blog and I love it!

If you want, check out my blog and leave a comment. Thanks a lot!

www.abitoffashion.com

toopoorforcouture said...

I envy you!!

kimvee said...

I love your outfit & all of your previous outfits :)

http://omvintage.etsy.com
http://ohmyvintage.blogspot.com
http://kimvee.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You look so chic here. Love those boots! Great pics of the event. Those print shorts are way cute.

xo, becs

sanjeet said...

you look adorable especially in these eyecatching red tights!

sports video