Monday, January 26, 2009

Wonder Woman tee


The Glendale Kitson store has been having some unbelievable sales lately. The other day I snatched up a form-fitting Kova & T high-waisted skirt, and today I bought two Junk Food tees for $10 apiece because I just couldn't resist. Even though I hardly ever wear printed tees--except to the gym or to bed--I thought it would be fun to toss this Wonder Woman baseball tee into my wardrobe and mix things up a little. The slightly faded logo and worn-in material definitely give the tee a vintage feel, and it's super comfortable for those days when I just don't feel like dressing up (which are admittedly rare, but do happen!). I want to pair this tee with a motorcycle jacket, denim, and a broken in hobo bag for an easy weekend look that's lowkey and ready to go in a few minutes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was just at kitson on friday! i didnt really browse through the sale stuff too well. i think im gonna come back this week to check em out!