Thursday, September 4, 2008

Loving LaROK's LBD


So even though I was highly anticipating wearing that lovely red Larsen Gray dress to my bday party, when I eventually tried it on at the brand new Revolve boutique in West Hollywood, the fit just wasn't right. While perusing my alternatives, I came across this lil black dress by LaROK which looks so much better on than I ever would have imagined! In textured woven fabric, the sweetheart neckline dips into a sexy V framed by metal chain fringes. The back of the dress scoops low and is also decorated with the stylin' rock-n-roll fringes. And the biggest plus is the great fit: LaROK's streamlined LBD nips in at my waist and hugs the hips for the perfect party dress! Dressed up with the right heels and accessories, I feel like this dress is trendy with a rocker edge and proves that the old adage holds true: you can always fall back on a little black dress for any occasion.

No comments: