Sunday, April 26, 2009

Malibu skies

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(Rojas jumper, Alex & Chloe tee, sandals from Thailand)

Everytime I start craving the hustle and noise of New York City, where I'd originally planned to move instead of Los Angeles, all I have to do is head down to Malibu. There, when I'm inhaling the salty sea breeze and absorbing the sunlight, perhaps idly watching the surfers paddle out or stepping into The Beachcomber for clam chowder, it's impossible not to fall in love with the scenic beauty of L.A. At Sunday's MaliBLUE Art & Film Festival, I thought it was an appropriate time to break in my ocean blue jumper and battered Thailand sandals (which I bought for US$3 on New Year's Eve on Phuket island!), perfect for strolling up and down Malibu Pier and swaying to reggae music. Because even though I'll always love the lights and energy of New York City, the beach and sunshine have my heart.

8 comments:

Gerri Ward said...

What a tres chic tres sophisticated tres you, OUTFIT!!!! I luv it, the jumper is soley a signature TLT. The colors are amazingly, brilliantly Malibu. You are sooo in sync with the festival! I luv your soles they're UNIQUE like YOU!

The Little Fashion Treasury said...

Hi Tiffany!
Amazing bright colors!!
And your sandals for $3... what a cute
fabulous deal!

Stay Beauty!!!

Haute World said...

I've been looking for sandals just like the ones you're wearing - they're great! As usual, terrific outfit and loving your jumps :)

Emz said...

Oh that is such a cute outfit! The jumpsuit is very adorable =)

Thumbelina Fashionista said...

Hmmm....can I persuade you to come to NYC? ;)

Gorgeous shots. Wish I could be there!

adele said...

you look so cute in your casual/fun outfit!

modediktat said...

Hey Jump-Queen!
I love your latest pictures! They remind me to go for a mini-break to the sea soon! :)
Regarding some beaded gladiators: The black Topshop flats are very cute! Another great pair is "Banglez" by Steve Madden. Juicy Couture did some cute pairs as well. Oh - not to forget Anna Sui!!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

this is fantastic! love the bright colors. the photo with the bench is a genius idea, haha. and your from LA too! yay :)