Friday, January 9, 2009

Ksubi super skinnies


Ever since my early years at college, I've coveted a pair of Ksubi (then spelled Tsubi) jeans. To me, they appeared like the most ideal skinny jeans and, as all my friends well know, I'm a devoted fan of the skinnies since they go with pretty much everything in my wardrobe! But Ksubis aren't that easy to come by, partly because it's an Australian brand. As the jeans grow more popular (celebs like Nicole Richie have been seen in them), they've also become more easily accessible. I finally took the plunge and purchased a pair of these super skinny zip jeans, which were on sale no less, from an Australian website that offers free shipping. I'm crossing my fingers that the fit will be as great as I've hoped all these years and will keep you updated as soon as they arrive in the mail!

No comments: