Friday, May 9, 2008

Searching for: A New Pair of Earrings



When I was a senior in college, I was obsessed with huge earrings. On a whim, I bought a pair of large, hammered gold Kimberly Baker hoops and haven't taken them off since. I've worn my "lucky earrings" everywhere--while taking final exams, going clubbing with the girls, studying at Starbucks, or catching a midnight movie. But now that I've moved onto the next phase of my life, I feel like it's time for a new pair. What better place to look than Kimberly Baker Jewelry of course?

After surfing through her online collection of amazing jewelry, I think I've found my new lucky pair-- "Roxanne." Here's the description from the website: If the road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom Roxanne must be one smart cookie. She can drink like a sailor and dance until dawn, so it takes some serious jewelry to stand up to her personality. That’s what drew Roxy to her new earrings. A chain-mail arrangement of ten Maltese crosses they’re wild enough to match her minute for minute. They’re also wild enough to match the tattoo on her…oh, never mind.

I can tell right away I'll love wearing them every minute. These eye-catching earrings will add glamor and high drama to any outfit. I'll buy the $250.00 18kt gold vermeil over sterling silver pair. Sure, this purchase may drain my wallet, but these earrings are going to last for years and--hopefully--bring luck during my next career phase!

No comments: