Wednesday, September 21, 2011

L.A. Denim Lovers, Come Out To The Henry & Belle Launch Party!

Photobucket

I'm so bummed that I won't be in town for this event, but I highly encourage all you Los Angeles-based fashionistas to attend the Henry & Belle launch party on Saturday, October 1st, at Blues Jean Bar. If you haven't heard of Henry & Belle (the brand counts Jessica Alba and Megan Fox among its loyal following), let me just tell you one dirty little secret about myself: I haven't taken off my Henry & Belle Ideal Super Skinny jeans for at least three weeks.

If you try on a pair of jeans at the party, let me know what you think! As an added bonus, the event supports a non-profit center for South Central Los Angeles at-risk youth called A Place Called Home. A $25 donation to the organization gives you 20% off a pair of Henry & Belle jeans.

No comments: