Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Doing the dougie



My coworkers and I were recently schooled in the art of the dougie dance by the singers behind the catchy hit song, "Teach Me How To Dougie" (if you've been to a bar or club in the past six months, chances are the tune will sound very familiar). While this is completely unrelated to fashion (unless you count the Free People tunic, Dylan George jeans and Sam Edelman boots in which I attempted to dougie), I thought it'd be fun to post, so enjoy and feel free to laugh away!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

OMG, Tiff! Just saw this. You have no idea how incredibly jealous I am!! hahaha

jonnyfashion said...

I hope we can share are blog's on eachother's blogroll's. We can gain a huge amount of PR by doing this since when you add it to someones blog roll you get a backlink for everypage that a blog has. I would love to be shared on your roll and you on mine. Check out my blog and let me know. I recieve a 1,000 visiters a day. And have a good PR for being a fairly young blog.