Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!



Hope everyone enjoys a fun and safe Halloween tomorrow! Halloween is definitely one of my favorite days of the year, especially since I'm lucky enough to work at an office where we all get into the spirit and dress up! We definitely receive some strange stares in the elevator, though!

I also wanted to give a BIG, heartfelt thank you to all my family, friends and fellow bloggers who voted for me this first week in the America's Most Stylish Blogger contest! Your support means so much to me, and I'm so grateful to have such amazing people in my life! I also have a cool blog contest coming up for all my wonderful readers, so make sure to check it out!

Happy Halloween!

11 comments:

Mila said...

Haha great costume!!!

Unknown said...

how CUTE! love it - what a fun costume.
xox

hippyhippychic said...

love love love your outfit!!
x

The Little Fashion Treasury said...

Happy Halloween, Tiffany.
Oh this picture is so much fun!!!What a funny costume. And the question of all questions... can you jump in this costume?;)

Have a wonderful weekend ahead! And good luck for your contest!!!!

Hugs to you..

Anonymous said...

Sweet costume!

I love your blog and your style.
I voted for you.

Toodle-Loo~

Hayley Ann said...

ah-mazing!

i really appreciate the comment you left on my page, thank you - thank you very much. you are far too kind<3

Noomie Doodles Fashion said...

dear! i LOOVE ur costume! waaay more fun than some sexy nurse halloween costume.

Zhcsyra hp said...

lotta fun halloween costume.

Haute World said...

Whoa, that is one terrific outfit! I just hope no one tried to bite off a piece of the burger ;-) Love the fact that you seem to be laughing your head off in this pic... haha. Hope you had a great Halloween!

Teresa said...

Cute costume! Love it when people dress as food especially when it's one of my faves. Looks delicious!

invasionista.com

Fayoona said...

BURGER! AWESOME!!! you just need a lazy oaf teddy to go with it! xx SOS-er fi