Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dahlia's military coat


Although in sunny Los Angeles it's burning hot in mid-November (I spotted people in tanks, shorts, and flip flops this afternoon), in other parts of the world, it's officially wintertime. And there's no better time to search for the best cold weather coat you can find. While I'm still making do with last year's black-and-white Alice + Olivia find, this lovely Dahlia black military coat has caught my eye and strikes me as something Gossip Girl's Blair would wear with red tights and her signature flats. The coat is super feminine with flared sleeves and a full skirt, and clocks in at a fabulously affordable $119 (plus 20 cents to be exact, since we're converting from the British pound). The huge military buttons are such a great addition, and I can see this coat going anywhere from shopping in downtown to a great cover-up for your going-out dress at night!

No comments: